:To: GSS 94 Homepage
From: NASAgirl (see the last thing I sent...) luna@mit.edu

Monday, December 11, 1995 7:31:37 PM
Post to newsgroup
Return to GSS Home Page
Personal response
Just a reminder that you don't have to forward stuff to people anymore and ask them to forward it to the whole list. Now everyone can send their IMPORTANT messages to the whole list (of people who want to be on the list) by using the account I've set up - it works like a regular username for everyone - and everyone can use it, no matter what school you're at. Just type in as you would type in any other username - and we're there! Don't waste time- KNOW THE CODE!!!!! Bye! love, Steph
Return to Newsgroup
z¤Dz¤Hûz¤<;ÿÿ h                          z¨p ;Eõ