kTo: GSS 94 Homepage
From: Taskmaster nappi@fas.harvard.edu
Subject: Back in business and comin to get cha

Thursday, December 7, 1995 5:45:35 PM
Post
Return to GSS Home Page Personal response
nihao, how is everyone? thanks for all of the warm, fuzzy messages - it really is a good feeling to know that everything's back to normal, and i'm officially back from stress/midterm/lovelife-induced hiatus..... This is to remind everyone that Task two is still out there and the deadline is extended due to the fact that only ONE person accepted the challenge (you rock my world, Chip Sahoy...) So get cracking and mail me if you want a copy of christian's most amusing chain letter...this'll be fun to see how far it gets... with love, carla
Return to Newsgroup
fñ fñ¤fñ˜lÿÿ p                            fõÌ ;Eõ